Hi just wanted to let everyone know that I am now a pampered chef consultant. I do not have a website yet but i will soon if you would like to buy something just let me know also if you would like to host a pampered chef party just feel free to ask me. I am very excited about this.. I hope that I will be able to do well. It will be good for me to be able to do something that will no longer cause me pain. Working for target is getting to hard for me and my arthrtsis can no longer handle it. It gets hard to go to work only to know taht when I am done Iam in alot of pain. That is no way to live. That is way I am hoping that I can do well and quit target. well anyway I did not come here to complain about my pain I just wanted let everyone now what is new with me.
I am going to have a roommate this week move in he is 45 and works at rolling hills casino. Hopefully it will work out. In two weeks I will be going to Colorado again I am looking foward to going. I enjoy the mountains as well as being able to go hiking. I am not moving there I will miss the ocean way to much. So look for me to move somewhere near the ocean either on the west coast or the east coast probley next year. Anyway looking foward to life hope things are well for everyone.
Princess's Baptism
16 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment